Smith\GreenHealth Consulting, LLC is a consulting practice focused on landscape design and sustainable site operations of healthcare facilities. From existing facility assessment and recommendation to functional site planning, phasing and design, SGHC works cohesively with facility administrators and architecture design teams to bring added value to healthcare projects through cost effective design innovations and best practices in sustainable sites and healing environments.
Integrating principles of Evidence-Based Design, SGHC works within an integrated design process, coordinating with Medical Planners, Architects, Interior Designers, Engineers and Facility Administrators and Operations Management for optimal site design considerations, opportunities and limitations early in the design process.Pre-Design and Planning Services
- Site Analysis and Assessment
- Medical Campus and Master Planning Coordination
- Site Access and Infrastructure Strategies
- Program Development and Facilitation
- Integrated Design Coordination
- Outdoor Places of Respite
- Facility Daylighting and Views
- LEED-HC, GGHC and SITES Review and Recommendations
- SMITH | GreenHealth Collaborative
- SMITH | GreenHealth Consulting has established on-going collaborations with other design firms to provide full design, planning and construction services. By lending our expertise to firms without this established area of focus, we add distinction and a competitive edge to the integrated design team by strengthening team qualifications and project performance.
- POD Design | SMITH GreenHealth Collaborative