January 6 - May 2:
- 2014 Contract Faculty
- Department of Landscape Architecture (DoLA)
- College of Architecture and Planning
- Ball State University
- Muncie, Indiana
- Leaders Roundtable at The Cleveland Clinic
- Moderated by Joseph Strauss, AIA, ACHA
- Director of Planning and Design
- The Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland, Ohio
- Sponsored by Landscape Forms
- Pebble in Practice Workshop, Leader - The Center for Health Design
- "How To Make the Functional Program a Recipe for Success"
- Steelcase WorkLife Center
- 4 Columbus Circle
- New York, New York
- Jerry Smith, FASLA, will be giving the keynote presentation, Designed for Healing, at The Saddleback Memorial Foundation of MemorialCare Health System in Laguna Hills, California.
- ICONS and Innovators Master Webinar Series of The Center for Health Design will feature Alberto Salvatore, AIA, Naomi Sachs, ASLA and Jerry Smith, FASLA, presenting The Case for Access to Nature in the 2104 Guidelines for Design and Construction of Healthcare Facilities. Open to all, please sign up on www.healthdesign.org.
- The Environments for Aging 2013 Conference at the Roosevelt Hotel in New Orleans, LA. Jane Rohde, AIA, FIIDA, ACHA, AAIHID, Principal, JSR Associates, Inc and Jerry Smith, FASLA will present, Resident-Centered Care in China - An Amazing Cultural Journey.
- DesignColumbus 2013 at the Center of Science and Industry, COSI, in Columbus, Ohio. Jerry Smith, FASLA, will moderate a panel discussion of fellow members of the USGBC Regionalization Task Force - Made Locally: A Roundtable with the LEED v4 Regionalization Task Force for Central Ohio
- The 2013 ASLA Annual Meeting and EXPO in Boston, Massachusetts.
Connie Roy-Fisher, ASLA, of Studio SPROUT in Jupiter, Florida, Brian Bainnson, ASLA, of Quatrefoil Inc in Portland, Oregon, and Jerry Smith, FASLA, will be presenting Translating Research into Restoration: Exterior Environments for Wounded Warriors, on the first day of the national convention.